The Resource Center serves as the centralized hub on campus by which our department coordinates integrated support for our military-affiliated students. The Director of Military and Veteran Services is located in the Center along with our VA Workstudy students, study spaces, computers, printers, television, coffee, and much more!
Our primary objective is to ensure that our veterans and military-affiliated students feel a strong sense of belonging to NC State.
We proudly serve all military-affiliated students, staff, faculty and retirees:
- Discharged and retired veterans
- Active duty military
- Members of the National Guard and Reserve Components
- Spouses and dependents of military and veterans
- Gold Star family members
Our goal is to ensure you are successful as you:
- Transition from the military to the campus;
- Persist to graduation; and
- Transition from NC State into your chosen career